The mini size ammo can is a very practical size for toting ammo and shooting accessories without the can becoming overly heavy or unwieldy. This set has 5 of these useful size ammo cans complete with a storage tray so you can keep them together when in a vehicle or on a shelf.
These are ideal to have as a grab box for each gun filled with magazines, ammo, firearm specific stuff like mag loaders, tools, pull through, spares, etc.
"A rugged tactical carrying crate for multi-calibre ammo storage and transport. Comes with five, O-ring sealed Ammo Can Mini's (AC15) for multi-calibre ammo storage. The Mini ammo can is not so mini, when you consider, it will hold 700 rounds of 9mm bulk ammo. 400 rounds 45 ACP or 223 bulk ammo. With five Mini’s you can organize by ammunition, pistol magazines, brands, handguns, etc.. As versatile as they are sturdy, loaded crates are stackable, with carry handles and tie-down points on either end for ATV attachment. Made of rugged polypropylene to last. Made in USA."
- Use this crate for easier carry and transport of multi-calibre ammo storage
- Includes Five, O-ring sealed Ammo Can Mini's (AC15) for multi-calibre ammo storage
- Mini Ammo Cans are a convenient size (8.4”x4.4”x6.8” tall) and can store 650 rounds of 9mm bulk ammo.
- Stackable and easy to secure with Four tie down spots for ATV attachment
- Outside Dimensions: 24.6” x 8.3” x 7.0”(H)
MTM Ammo Can Mini (AC15) features include:
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage, (non-submersible)
- Heavy-duty latching system makes for a better seal
- Strong comfortable handle and double padlock tabbed for security
- Designed for stacking and made of rugged polypropylene plastic; 12-pound carry capacity
- Outside Dimensions: 8.4” x 4.4” x 6.8” High
- Inside Dimensions: 6.7” x 3.4" x 5.9" High
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.