For help with selecting your rifle, pricing and current stock please get in touch via email, facebook or old-fashioned telephone!
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
Parabellum's own mil-spec standard rifle, made to our specifications available in straight-pull for UK shooters and full-automatic for appropriately authorised end users.
Each straight-pull rifle can be easily adapted to the shooters requirements with many options to choose from.
5.56 NATO chamber can be specified at point of order for an additional charge.
This rifle features a Parabellum mil-spec upper and lower machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminium and hard coat anodised. Fitted with a Hera Arms match grade barrel, which are button rifled, heat treated, stress relieved and finished with manganese phosphate coating.
- Upper/lower: Parabellum mil-spec standard, with forward assist and dust cover
- Barrel: 14.5" heavy profile, 1/2"x28, .223 Remington, 1:9 twist
- Hera Arms Competition Compensator
- Bolt carrier group (BCG): Chrome plate
- Handguard: Hera Sport 12" free float (M-LOK, Picatinny, hybrid and Keymod also available)
- Charging handle: Badger Ordnance large latch, left side
- Stock: Magpul MOE fixed
- Buffer tube: 6 position, mil-spec
- Pistol grip: Hera Arms
- Selector switch: Mil-spec type
- Trigger: Mil-spec type
- Trigger springs: Competition (approx. 4lb)
Rifle supplied complete with:
We have most variants of AR15 proofed and ready to ship immediately with any options you require. If not on the shelf then your rifle is built to order, contact us for current delivery times.
Please note this item is collection in person only at our premises in Bargoed or via your local RFD with your Firearms Certificate.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.