For help with selecting your rifle, pricing and current stock please get in touch via email, facebook or old-fashioned telephone!
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
Parabellum's own mil-spec standard rifle, made to our specifications available in straight-pull for UK shooters and full-automatic for appropriately authorised end users.
The charging handle is designed for rapid operation of a straight-pull AR15 without having to machine a slot in the upper and drill the bolt carrier.
With extended length, the handle ensures clearance of large optics, mounts and forward assist. Designed to be reversable it can be positioned on the left or right side of your rifle. The handle itself is knurled for sure grip and is free rotating for smooth operation.
Charging handle features:
- Ambidextrous - the handle may be positioned on left or right side
- Extended length gives clearance for large optics, mounts and forward assist
- Short rear so no interference with adjustable cheek piece stocks like Magpul PRS
- Field strips like a regular AR15 - no tools needed to remove charging handle
- Handle position allows the easy fitting and use of a brass catcher
Each straight-pull rifle can be easily adapted to the shooters requirements with many options to choose from.
5.56 NATO chamber can be specified at point of order for an additional charge.
This rifle features a Parabellum mil-spec upper and lower machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminium and hard coat anodised. Fitted with a Hera Arms match grade barrel, which are button rifled, heat treated, stress relieved and finished with manganese phosphate coating.
- Upper/lower: Parabellum mil-spec standard, with forward assist and dust cover
- Barrel: 16.75" heavy profile, 1/2"x28, .223 Remington, 1:9 twist
- Bolt carrier group (BCG): Mil-spec type
- Handguard: Hera KeyMod 16.5" free float
- Charging handle: Hera Arms
- Stock: Hera Arms CCS
- Buffer tube: M4, 6 position, mil-spec
- Pistol grip: Hera Arms
- Selector switch: Mil-spec type
- Trigger: Mil-spec type
- Trigger springs: Competition (approx. 4lb)
Rifle supplied complete with:
- 1 x MAE Slimline suppressor
- 1 x Tool kit
- 1 x KeyMod rail set
- 4 x Magazines of your choice (10, 20 and 30rd available)
We have most variants of AR15 proofed and ready to ship immediately with any options you require. If not on the shelf then your rifle is built to order, contact us for current delivery times.
Please note this item is collection in person only at our premises in Bargoed or via your local RFD with your Firearms Certificate.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.