Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
The Rhino is the most innovative development in revolver technology in decades, if not since the creation of the revolver itself. Refusing to be constrained by tradition and previous design limitations, the Rhino has improvements that move the revolver forward into the 21st century.
Unconventional in appearance and superior by performance, the Rhino fires from the bottom of the cylinder rather than the top. This dramatically reduces muzzle rise and recoil felt by lowering the axis of the bore almost to the palm of the shooter's hand.
- Long barrel and wrist extension to comply with UK firearms law.
- Aluminium alloy frame and barrel shroud to make the Rhino lightweight.
- Accessory rails on the bottom of the barrel shroud for mounting lights or lasers.
- Top rails for mounting optics.
- Snag resistant “hammer” is actually a cocking device because of the Rhino’s innovative completely enclosed firing mechanism which can be fired either single or double action.
- Cocked indicator is clearly visible to indicate the internal hammer status.
- Hexagonal cylinder which keeps the revolver’s width to a minimum.
- Fibre optic front sight.
- Barrel: 12" heavy profile, 1:12 twist
- Calibre: .357 Magnum
- Finish: Black
Revolver supplied complete with:
- 1 x Carry case
- 3 x Moon clips
- Instruction manual
Please note this item is collection in person only at our premises in Bargoed or via your local RFD with your Firearms Certificate.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.