A versatile and handy piece of kit tailored to maintaining the AR15 rifle. Very useful for EDC carry, especially as it features no blade.
AR maintenance has never been more easy or lightweight. Introducing the Rail, a 100% heat-treated stainless-steel pocket tool specifically designed for an AR. Make adjustments on-the-fly with drivers for Leatherman bits, standard hex bits, and the included dis-assembly punch, all held in place with a grip-tight pressure bar. A two-prong sight adjustment tool ensures you’re always on target, and a carabiner secures the Rail to you or your pack, keeping it within reach at all times.
Leatherman Rail has 6 tools:
- Front Sight Adjustment Tool to raise and lower the A2 front sight on an AR-15 firearm.
- Replaceable Firearm Disassembly Punch. Use to disassemble a firearm for cleaning. The punch threads onto a multi-tool.
- Carabiner Tool. Use this tool as a clip, bottle opener or hex driver.
- Oxygen Tank Wrench. Open oxygen tanks in emergency situations.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver. Insert a ¼” hex bit into this slot to customize your multi-tool.
- 3/8" Open End Wrench. Tighten and loosen 3/8” hexagonal head nuts or bolts.
It comes complete with a black Molle pouch and two dual end tool bits with 1/4" flat blade, No. 2 Phillips, Hex 7/16 and Torx 15 drivers.
Overall Length: 4.8” (122mm)
- Weight: 2.3oz (65 grams)
- 420 Stainless
- Black oxide powder coat
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.