For help with selecting your optic, pricing and current stock please get in touch via email, facebook or old fashioned telephone!
Second hand item, so no VAT applicable.
In good condition a Leupold MK4 Tactical 3.5-10x40 scope, complete with Butler Creek flip up covers. Faint scope ring marks, some marks to edges of turrets and illumination cap.
Objective and ocular lens in excellent condition with no marks, illumination not tested battery is believed to be DL1/3N.
Details of this variant:
- Model: 3.5-10x40, MK4
- Turret type: M3 Single turn BDC with M118LR 7.62, 175gr markings
- Turret rotation: Counter Clockwise*
- Click value: Elevation 1 MIN, Windage 0.5 MIN
- Reticle: Mil-dot, illuminated
- Focal plane: Second
- Parallax adjustment
- Colour: Black
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- Butler Creek flip up covers
Frequently asked question: What is the difference between clockwise (CW) and counter clockwise (CCW) turrets?:
Clockwise, elevation increases on CW turn so numbers on the turret read left to right. Simple with natural reading direction and favours the right-handed shooter.
- Counter clockwise, elevation increases on CCW turn so numbers read backwards right to left. Imagine the turret is a screw where the point of impact follows the tip of the screw so unscrewing (counter clockwise) moves the elevation up and screwing (clockwise) moves the elevation down.
A great scope deserves a high quality mount, we supply ERA-TAC which we consider to be amongst the best in the world. Just ask and we will be happy to advise on the right mounts and accessories for you. These mounts also allow the easy addition of angle cosine indicators (ACI), back up iron sights, Picatinny rails, red-dots, etc. to tailor the mount to your intended use.
If you cannot find the optic you are looking for, get in touch and let us know your requirements.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.