The AC45 size ammo can is a very practical size for toting ammo and shooting accessories without the can becoming overly heavy or unwieldy. Its wide design keeps it stable and prevents it from tipping over easily.
These are ideal to have as a grab box for each gun filled with magazines, ammo, firearm specific stuff like mag loaders, tools, pull through, spares, etc.
"MTM ammo cans are a great way to store bulk or boxed ammo. Its all plastic design is lighter in weight than the heavy sharp edged US Military Surplus Ammo Can. Transferring ammo to and from the range, just became a little easier! Ideal for ammo storage. Molded out of rugged polypropylene plastic, these comfortably handled ammo cans will hold up to some pretty harsh treatment. Utilizing MTM's tongue and groove O-Ring seal system for a water-resistant seal. A heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally. Padlock tabs along with molded-in stacking ridges, make these solid containers the perfect solution to so many storage needs. Made in the USA."
MTM AC45 Ammo can features include:
- Designed to hold a 500 round case of 45 ACP or 4 boxes of 3” 12 gauge shot shells and shooting glasses.
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage, (non-submersible)
- Heavy-duty latching system makes for a better seal
- Strong comfortable handle and double padlock tabbed for security. 20-pound carry capacity
- Designed for stacking and made of rugged polypropylene plastic
- Outside Dimensions: 10.6” x 7.25” x 7.25” High
- Inside Dimensions: 8.2” x 5.6" x 6.0" High
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.