For help with selecting your optic, pricing and current stock please get in touch via email, facebook or old fashioned telephone!
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
A superb optic, with excellent light transmission and close parallax adjustment of 9m makes this scope a great choice for precision air rifle and small bore shooting at closer ranges and also provides clarity and magnification for longer range full-bore shooting.
The capped target turrets allow for easy corrections with .25 MOA clicks.
- MeoBright 5501 ion assisted lens multicoating is applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Eliminating glare and reflections, MeoBright 5501 provides industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface
Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
One piece, aircraft grade aluminium 30mm main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations
- All MeoStar R1riflescopes carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Reticle: Mil-Dot
- Focal plane: Second
- Finish: Black
- Field of view: 8.5 - 2.4 M/100M
- Parallax: 9M - ∞
- Click Value: .25 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment: 42 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 42 MOA
- Weight: 685g
If you cannot find the optic you are looking for, get in touch and let us know your requirements.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.