For help with selecting your rifle, pricing and current stock please get in touch via email, facebook or old-fashioned telephone!
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
This Ruger 10/22 has been fully rebuilt, upgraded with Volquartzen firing pin and EDM extractor, rebarreled and Cerakoted matt black. Fitted with an extended Picatinny rail and SAK suppressor it is ready for the field or the range!
16.5" ER Shaw barrel provides match grade accuracy with the Bentz chamber giving reliability.
The brand new Ruger BRX trigger group has been further upgraded with with a Volquartsen bolt release.
- ER shaw 16.5" heavy barrel threaded 1/2"x28
- Volquartsen SureStrike A2 tool steel firing pin
- Volquartsen EDM edge extractor
- Ruger BRX trigger group
- Volquartsen automatic bolt release
- Extended magazine release
- Extended bolt handle
- ERA-TAC extended Picatinny rail
- "Tuffer buffer" replacement buffer for quiet operation
- Hogue overmold stock (green)
- Volquartsen Hex-Head Take Down Action Screw
- Matt black Cerakoted action and barrel
Rifle supplied complete with:
- 1 x Ruger BX-1 Magazine 10rd (new)
- SAK .22LR suppressor
Please note this item is collection in person only at our premises in Bargoed or via your local RFD with your Firearms Certificate.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.