Beautifully machined Spuhr ISMS one piece mounts for Picatinny rail equipped rifles. Various ring sizes, inclines and heights to suit your requirements.
"The Noveske Shooting Team mount"
The Noveske Shooting Team Mount was developed on special request from the Noveske Shooting Team to give them extra advantage in 3gun competitions. Most AR15-style cantilever mounts are 1,5" (38mm) high, which provides a nice good cheek weld.
The SP-4026 is 1,26" (32mm high) and gives a much tighter cheek weld than most other AR-mounts on the market, making fast and instinctive shooting much easier and faster.
As the SP-4026 is designed for speed shooting in 3gun and IPSC-style rifle competitions and therefore does not have the bubble level most other Spuhr mounts have. Allows the scope to be mounted 70 mm/2.76” farther forward than with a non-cantilever mount.
- 0 MIL/0 MOA
- Height: 32 mm/1.26”
- Length: 140 mm/5.51”
- Weight: 224 g/7.9 oz
Contact us if you need help in determining the correct mounting solution.
ISMS – IDEAL SCOPE MOUNT SYSTEM
- Precision machined from a single billet of 7075 T651 aluminium with a minimum of seven interfaces to attach various accessories directly to the mount such as ACI, red-dot, etc.
Built in bubble level to assist with holding the rifle level enhancing long range shooting.
- 45 degree split of the rings gives better view of the parallax and windage adjustments and the flat contour of the rings make low profile turrets easier to read.
- Index markings on the rear ring allow for a quick visual check of the settings on the turrets.
- Extremely robust scope mount, designed to prevent damage to the scope from flexing under heavy recoil or rough handling.
- Rings are grooved inside to ensure firm grip of the scope and enables gluing if desired.
- Scope levelling tool supplied with each mount. Vital as if the scope is not level, diagonal deviation will occur when elevation is adjusted.
- Incline - clearly engraved on the mount, in both MIL and MOA.
- Accessories, ACI mounts, Picatinny rails to mount night vision, back up sights, lasers, illuminators, etc.
Height measurement for Spuhr mounts:
The height of mount is measured from the top of the rail to the centreline of the scope. In the case of an incline mount the measurement is made at the rear of the mount.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.